Monday, March 21, 2011

Your Stripes are Showing!!!

Happy Monday!!

Here is a cutie that I made for a friend this weekend.  I have had the Zebra made for a while.  When I make cuts I usually make several at a time and get them ready for other projects.  This is a great way for me to stay inspired for card making.  Also I can usually get three to six images cut from an 8-1/2" x 11" sheet of card stock. 



Here is the sentiment I put on the inside:
Your stripes are showing;
You are positively glowing!
It must be because you
   are on the right track,
And the Hot Cocoa Cuties
   have your back.
Card details:
Card stock - White, black, Light and Medium Gray (The Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - Pink stripe and Lime dots (Colorbook - Pastel Garden)
Accents - Green rhinestones (Bling - EK Success), Pink Glitter Glue (Studio G)
Font - Morning Limerick (Bitstream and Astigmatic - www.stigmatic.com/ROE)

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Pause Dream Enjoy - Fun Folds Challenge
Paper Playtime #41 - Pick 1 of 3 Challenge
Paper Cutz Challenge #83 - Any colors and any theme
Pile it On #12 - Pearls, Rhinestones and Bling, Oh My!
Card Creations and More So Saturday Challenge #5 - Z-fold or Tri-fold

Blessings and happy crafting,

4 comments:

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Very fun! Great paper!

Paula Bee said...

What a cute card! I love all the stripes and the glitter! Thanks for joining us at Card Creations & More!!

Janis Lewis said...

What a sweet card! I love Create A Critter! Thanks for playing in my Fun Fold Challenge. :) Janis

Scrappy said...

What a fab project! Love the fold! :) Great job!

Thanks so much for joining us at Pile It On! We hope to see you playing along again soon!