Thursday, March 3, 2011

A few Valentine stragglers.

These two sweeties were cards made for Valentines that did not get used.  I made a ton (actually 12) of these cute dinos for friends.  I used four different background mats and two different set ups on the sentiment mats for the collection.  Only one is showcased here.

Design details:
Card stock - white, mint green, lilac and medium pink (The Paper Company)
Patterned paper - red and pink pulsing hearts (DCWV Spring Stack)
Accent - brown mini brad (Making Memories)
Font - Kristen ITC (Microsoft)
Create a Critter Dino 2 (pg 51) cut at 3" (Provo Craft)

Next is a purr-fect kitty.  This has no sentiment on the inside so it can be used as an all occasion card.  I just love this prissy little kitty.  Reminds me of a 'cushion and cream' cat. 

Design details:
Card stock - white, black, medium green, pink and medium pink (The Paper Company)
Patterned paper - pink and green Bamboo plaid and floral (DCWV Spring Stack)
Accent - Hot Pink rhinestone (K & Company)
Font - Kristen ITC (Microsoft)
Create a Critter Cat 2 (pg 38) cut at 3" (Provo Craft)

Well I think I have caught up on my posting.  Now it is time to get back to the creating!

Blessings and Happy Crafting!
Belinda