Thursday, March 3, 2011

Look at those 'Lovely Legs!!!'

I had so much fun helping the cutie come to life!!!  This is made for a friend who is in a weight loss challenge with me and others.  Last week our challenge of the week was to work on our 'Lovely Legs!'  This card was made for the winner of said challenge.  I hope she will giggle as much as I have while making this card.

Design details:
Card stock - white, black, medium pink, medium purple, dark purple and violet (The Paper Company); teal (from stash)
Patterned paper - Swirls (Renae Lindgren for Creative Imaginations)
Accent - Pink Metallic adhesive gems (Studio 112)
Punch - Upper Crest (Fiskars)
Font - Malinhini Cuban (Font Diner)
Create a Critter Jellyfish (pg 41) cut at 3-1/2" (Provo Craft)

She is just the cutest thing.  DH has not yet named this cutie (he makes up names for all of my critters ... heehee).

Until next time,
Belinda

No comments: