Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Helpers...well maybe not so much help!!!

I wanted to share my fur-babies from this past weekend.  I had opened the window in the office and it was quite the attraction for my trio of felines.  Here are a few pics.

This first pic if of Zach (left) and Lucy (right).  They are certainly bird-watching when Mom is not wanting them to post for a pic.
This pic is of Sophie (on top of table) and Zach (below table).  Sophie is my 'Q' girl.  When she swishes her tail it is always has a curl in the top.  Funniest thing I have seen.

This is baby Lu (short for Lucy).  She is her daddy's favorite sleeping partner ... other than mom that is.  She was raised with lots of handling and snuggling.  I think that is why she loves to curl up with just about anyone.

Thanks for taking the time to view my babies.

Blessings and happy crafting ...
Belinda

No comments: