Friday, March 25, 2011

So many eggs, so little time ...

It is a late night here in the cat house.  We all got a late start resulting in a late night.  Some cats are night 'owls', but not mine.  They are sacked out around me waiting for me to go to bed.  Just had to make a post!

I created this cutie for a Mary's Bunny Challenge week at Cardz TV.  Got my new Stretch Your Imagination cart in today and put it to use right away on this card.
I just love that green floral background paper.  Don't know where or when I picked that up, but I am loving that.  Wish I had a whole boat load of that.  It is perfect for springy or garden cards.  Will have to be on the lookout for something similar.

Design details:
Size:  A2
CS:  white, pink, medium pink, dark pink, light purple and tan (The Paper Company)
PP:  Fesita (yellow - don't remember the maker), Pastel Stripe (stash), Green dot (Colorbok - Pastel Garden), Green floral (MOD) and Pastel Checkers (Debbie Mum for Creative Imaginations)
Ribbon:  Polka Dot (Hobby Lobby)
Glitter Glue:  Hot pink (Studio G)
Pen:  Black 1.0mm Roller Ball (Pentel)
Font:  Malihini Cuban BTN [Bitstream, Inc. and Font Diner (www.fontdiner.com/ROE)]
Adhesive:  ATG (Scotch), 2 Way Glue (Zig - EK Success) and Foam tape (Darice)
Scissors:  Large Scallop (unknown)
Stretch Your Imagination - Bunny/Egg, and extra eggs (pg 67) cut at 3-1/2"
Create a Critter - Grass (pg45) cut at 1"

Happy Crafting,
Belinda

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Adorable card! I am a new follower, I would love if you could stop by my blog:)