Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Playing with frogs

Good morning my friends,

One of the first items I made with my Cricut was the Create a Critter frog.  My DH immediately wanted it and named him Desmond.  Well, I made several frogs for Valentine cards.  He asked that I make his Valentine with a frog too.  He named that one Raymond.  Sunday I was fooling around with the Paisley cart and made a few more frogs.  Here are the results.
This first batch are Kyle (green) and Milton (spotty).  Kyle is the name DH came up with.  I named the other frog Milton because he was such a snazzy dresser.

These two are Bella and princess Cecelia.  I came up with the name Bella (she has pink glitter glue on her tummy).  And then there is princess Cecelia (DH named her) with her golden glittered crown.  He laughed like crazy over Cecelia's arms being flung wide. 

Design details:
Kyle (1st frog)
CS - Black, medium green and medium blue (The Paper Company)
PP - Blue/brown/green stripe (DCWV Spring Stack)
Milton (2nd frog)
CS - Black (The Paper Company)
PP - Blue/brown/green stripe and circle with stars (DCWV Spring Stack)
Bella (3rd frog)
CS - Medium pink (The Paper Company)
PP - Lime Funky Swirls (Making Memories) and Pink stripe and dots (Colorbok Pastel Garden)
Pink glitter glue (Studio G)
All three above created with Paisley (pg 36) cut at 3"
Princess Cecelia (4th frog)
CS - Black (The Paper Company)
PP - Pink dots and Green dots (Colorbok - Pastel Garden)
GP - Gold (DCWV Flower Shower Glitter Mat Stack)
Paisley (pg 35) cut at 3"
Adhesive for all ATG (Scotch) and 2 Way Glue (Zig - EK Success)
 Too much fun!!!

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: