Thursday, March 3, 2011

Butterfly Wishes

I have more goodies to share.  I have been on a crafting role the last few days. 

This is one of the second things I made with my Cricut.  I love the Create a Critter cart.  The images are just so adorable.
Design details:
Card stock - white, medium green, and medium pink (The Paper Company)
Patterned paper - blue on blue dot (DCWV, Flower Shower stack) and Baby Girl Stripe (Doodlebug Design Inc.)
Ink - Heliotrope and Pink pigment ink (Colorbox)
Foam tape (Scotch)
Create A Critter butterfly 2 (pg 69) cut at 3" (Provo Craft)

Here is another sweet butterfly I made that same day.
Design details:
Card stock - white, medium green, medium pink and teal
Patterned paper - Baby Girl Stripe (Doodlebug Designs, Inc.)
Glitter paper - Yellow (DCWV Flower Shower mat stack)
Accents - square lavendar brad (from stash)
Create a Critter Butterfly 2 (pg 69) cut at 3" and Cricut Sampler Thanks (pg 61) cut at 2" (Provo Craft)

These inspire me to 'spring into action' with more creations!

Still more to come!

No comments: