Saturday, June 12, 2010

Teal Brocade Note

While rummaging ... um ... searching through my stash I ran across this lovely teal on teal brocade printed cardstock.  I know that I had gotten it several years ago with a Valentine assortment from Times to Cherish at Current and just loved the print.  Inspiration hit for a very simple card and I was off and running. 


Materials used
Cardstock – white – The Paper Company
Dark teal – Wonderland Paper Pak – Times to Cherish (Current) 
Patterned paper – Teal brocade – Wonderland Paper Pak – Times to Cherish (Current)
Brad – Mini Red – JoAnn Craft Essentials
Ribbon – Red with wite stitching – JoAnn Craft Essentials

Tools used
Just a little note … stamp – Stampendous!
Corner punch – Marvy Uchida

Another brocade card coming soon.

Blessings,
Belinda

No comments: