Saturday, June 12, 2010

Pink Dot Flower Pot

I loved making this card.  Two reasons I love this card is: 1) the color combination is one of my favorites: pink, green and white; 2) flowers.  I love flowers.  Although I love flowers I DO NOT like digging in the dirt.  There are creepy, crawly things in there.  I have hurt myself one too many times trying to get away from a creepy, crawly thing.  I would rather clean toilets than dig in the dirt.  Well I digress.



Materials used
Green card base – American Crafts
Cardstock – green/pink/white plaid – from my scrap stash
Cardstock - pink/white heart – from my scrap stash
Cardstock – white with pink and green circles – DCWV the Spring Stack
Cardstock - pink/green plaid – DCWV the Spring Stack
Hot Pink Rhinestone – K & Company
Pink Brad – Making Memories
Pop dots – All Night Media (Plaid)
Tag – my own creation

Tools used
Flower punches – Jumbo, Large, Medium, and Small – Marvy Uchida
Corner Rounder – Marvy Uchida
Pen – Zig Writer – Pure Pink and Spring Green



I hope you enjoy this card as much as I enjoyed making and sharing it with you.

Blessings,
Belinda

No comments: