Sunday, June 20, 2010

Birthday Presents

Well I have been making cards up a storm this week.  Have several to show off.  I will start off with Birthday Presents.  This was my first time to 'color' a stamp.  I really enjoyed my self.  I felt like a kid again.  Coloring is very relaxing to me.  Please let me know what you think.
Materials used
White Cardstock –The Paper Company
Green Cardstock – DCWV – Birthday Scrapbook in a Stack 8X8
Polka Dot PP – DCWV – Birthday Scrapbook in a Stack 8X8
Birthday Vellum Quote – JoAnn Craft Essentials
Present stack stamp – Doodlebug Birthday – Doodlebug Designs, Inc. (HamptonART)
Black Ink Pad – Fiskars kit
Crayola Colored Pencils
Eyelets – ProvoCraft
 Tools used
Silent Setter hole punch – Provo Craft
Kraft Knife – Making Memories

 Happy cardmaking!
Blessings!
Belinda

No comments: