Sunday, June 20, 2010

Ahoy Mate!

Doesn't this look like summer?  Well, maybe not the summer's I used to have on the water, but someones.  The boats I am most apt to be in are ski boats or fishing boats.  I don't believe that I have ever been in a sailboat.  I created this card for another challenge over at Paper Playtime.  Go check out this blog.  There are some very talented ladies over there.  Here is my offering for today.

Materials used
Light Blue CardstockMPR Paperbilities
Red Cardstock – paper stash
White Cardstock – The Paper Company
Yellow Gold Cardstock – paper stash
Blue/Purple/Green wave patterned paper – paper stash
Brown Squiggles patterned paper – paper stash
Pure Blue Calligraphy (2.0mm) – Zig Memory System
Pure Blue Writer (0.5mm) – Zig Memory System
Chocolate Writer (0.5mm) – Zig Memory System
White Ultimate Gel Pen – American Crafts
2 Way Glue – Zig Memory System

Tools used
Small Circle Cutter w/red blade – Creative Memories
Wave ruler PA-620A – Déjà Views by C-Thru Ruler Company


Happy sailing!
Blessings!
Belinda

1 comment:

Maria Matter said...

super sweet Belinda!
Thank you so much for coming to play with us @ Paper Playtime!
blessings!