Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A Brave New World … Craft Blogging

Hello fellow Card and Craft bloggers!

This is a new world to me and I am being quite brave to step out into this world of craft blogging. Although I have blogged before it has never been for a personal passion outside of my work life. This is a new challenge for me. Although my DH thinks I am very computer/tech savvy, I am quite behind the times. I am just learning how to download pics from my digital camera. So … we shall see how this progresses. I look forward to the challenge.

I have made several new cards and will be posting them very soon. Some I may have to be re-created as I did not get pics of the originals before they left the house for their intended destinations.

Well, I guess that is all for now. It is very late for me, almost 3 AM … or maybe I am just getting a very early start to my day … if that is true I will need a nap by 10 AM. Oh bother! I shall return in a day or two with another post and maybe some pics.

Thanks for stopping by! Blessings!

Belinda

No comments: