Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Cupcake

Good afternoon Scrappy and Card making friends. Hope all is well in your crafty corners this afternoon. It is hot here in TX. Some say we will hit record temps this week. It is just the end of June and they are already talking record highs in the triple digits. Pass me another glass of ICED tea and let's turn on the fans.


I have been playing with coloring again. I just love coloring. I think it is one of my new relaxation techniques. DH thinks I am being silly. I had a ton of fun with these little cupcakes. See what you think!


Materials used
White Cardstock –The Paper Company
Red and Green CardstockDCWV – Birthday Scrapbook in a Stack 8X8
Squares PP – DCWV – Birthday Scrapbook in a Stack 8X8
Cupcake stamp – Doodlebug Birthday – Doodlebug Designs, Inc. (HamptonART)
Black Ink Pad – Fiskars kit
Crayola Colored Pencils
Font – Geeoh Hmk Bold - Hallmark Cards, Inc.

Tools used
Threading Water Punch – Fiskars
Computer

I had tons of fun with this little cupcake stamp.  Let me know what you think!

Blessings!
Belinda


No comments: