Monday, July 5, 2010

Just stopping by for a visit ...

While I was posting my latest card creation I had a visitor to my craft table sneak in ... Zach a.k.a. Bubbe.
He and his sisters (Sophie and Lucy) jockey for room on the craft table while I am there.  They are quickly moved to a chair which is strategically placed beside me while crafting.  With all the sharp tools and many pointy objects on the table I worry about them getting hurt while jumping up on the table or down from the file cabinet to the left of the table (off picture).  Do you see the mat under Bubbe?  That's my Creative Memories cutting mat.  I know what he is thinking, "Mom, did you think I would curl up on a bare table?" 

I think I will let him 'sleep' there for a while.  I have some calls to make and dust to stir. 

Happy crafting!
Belinda

No comments: