Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Red Rose

Hello my friends,

Well, I have been at it again.  This time it was a commissioned card.  Yippee!!!  I really had a great time with this one.  Played around with a new digital stamp from Treehouse Stamps.  I got the Embrace Life digital stamp that had two beautiful roses included.  Ashley got my order right out and I was able to get things rolling quickly this morning.  Here is a pic of my finished card.


I also made a lined envelop.  The liner was made by positioning a smaller version of the rose stamp all-over red cs.  I also made a rose seal for the back of the envelop.

Happy Crafting,
Belinda

Supplies:

Black cs - Time to Cherish - Current
Red, Green and White cs - The Paper Company
Stamp - Lg. Rose - Embrace Life - Treehouse Stamps
Silver Pen (Extra Fine Pint 0.7mm) - Pen-tough - Sakura
2 Way Glue - ZIG - EK Success

No comments: