Friday, July 2, 2010

Heart Bloom

Hello my scrappy friends!

Happy Friday.  Have missed being around.  Have been out of town for a few days, but am home again and enjoying my crafting time.  Once I got unpacked and settled back into the groove of things, I started checking out what all of you have been doing.  Some of you are crafting up a storm.  I have been very inspired.

Here is my latest creation using Card Patterns Sketch #70.



Materials used
White cardstock - The Paper Company
All patterned paper is DCWV - Flower Shower Spring Stack (12X12)
Dark Teal, Light Teal, Orange and White mosaic
Orange and White grid
Two-tone Purple Floral
Light Blue Denim
Floral Heart
Burgundy Satin ribbon - Offray
Yellow button - unknown
Burgundy buttons - unknown
#972 - Deep Canary floss - DMC
Glue Dots - Glue Dots International
Foam tape - Darice
Mini Pop Dots - All Night Media - Plaid
Font - Melanie BT - Bitstream, Inc.

Tools used
Computer
Needle
Scissors

Have a terrific evening.  I am off to craft some more!
Hugs,
Belinda

No comments: