Monday, July 12, 2010

Smile Mosaic

Hello bloggers,

Hope all of you had or are having a terrific Monday.  Busy, busy here in Texas.  I reorganized my paper scraps.  The larger scraps were filed in an old paper carrier and the smaller scraps are still in the paper drawer.  It sure makes things much easier when looking for just the right size element.






I made two of the same card today.  Both are pink, green and white.  The challenge was a mosaic look.  Check out Tuesday Throwndown and Card Patterns.  Here is my take on their challenges.  Here is a pic of CP#72.


I really enjoyed making these cards and they actually went quite fast once I got the measurements figured out.  I think I will do these again.
Happy Crafting,
Belinda
Materials used:

White cs - The Paper Company
Pink/White and Green/White pp - DCWV - The Spring Stack
White stitched Green ribbon - unknown
Pink Gingham ribbon - JoAnn's
Pink Buttons - unknown (probably got these at a crop)
Smile stamp - Doodlebug Memories, Doodlebug Designs, Inc. - HamptonART
Black ink - unknown
Thermoweb adhesive
Glue stick - Pioneer
Glue Dots - Glue Dots International
Tools used:
Tag - Coluzzle - ProvoCraft
Scissors

2 comments:

Davi said...

Great Mosaic card. Love those colors! Thanks for joining us at TT this week. Hope to see you next week!

Kim said...

Great job with the tiles. Thanks for playing along at TT. Check out the blog. You'll be glad you did :)
Hugs