Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Snowman

Well I have been having fun creating Christmas cards.  I had started this Snowman card a few weeks ago and just could not get inspired.  I was inspired today.  It went together like a dream.   Some of the inspiration goes to Unscripted Sketches #65.  My little snow friend we able to find a suitable home until he is sent on his way.  I also combined this with two other challenges:  Pile It On "Stretch that Plastic" and Splendid Stamping's "Don't forget to Floss!"  Here is Unscripted Sketches sketch:

Here is my offering:


More to come ...
Supplies:
White, Navy cardstock;
Snowman stamp - Winter wonders - Autumn Leaves
MD Baby Blue (334) floss - DMC
White snowflake eyelet - unknown
Light blue button - unknown
Silver snowflake brad - Gartner Studios
Ink:  Black (unknown), Royal Blue and Cranberry (Pigment Brush Pad - ColorBox)
Black ZIG Writer - EK Success
Mini Pop Dots - All Night Media - Plaid

1 comment:

dstandard said...

What a great job with the sketch! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!