Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Hexagon Hello

Hello Crafters!

WooHoo, it’s Wednesday!!!  This week is moving by so quickly.  I feel like I lost Monday somewhere along the way. 

I have a really quick and easy card for you today.  The colors are very summery and fun … and one of my favorite color combos.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.



Here are the details:
Stamp sets:  Six-Sided Sampler
Card stock:  Basic Black, Strawberry Slush (retired) and Whisper White
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Misc:  Hexagon Punch, Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack (flower), Frosted Sequins (retired), Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Glue Dots and SNAIL adhesive

This card is entered into the follow challenges:

 Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a comment and let me know you were here. 

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

7 comments:

Jenny Engelke said...

What a great, quick card! I love the flowers on the hexagons! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

Connie Babbert said...

I think the six sided sampler punch looks great with this sketch! Nice and CAS for a quick card when needed! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a super CAS card - the red hexagons really pop against the white background. Thanks for joining us over at Create with Connie and Mary this week!

AB. said...

A clever CAS card....this would be such a great card to make several of and Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary this week. :)

Unknown said...

Love it quick and simple!!! Love it! Thanks for playing with us at Can You Case It!!

Margaret Raburn said...

Your CAS card is so colorful and clean!! The bright color (I love Strawberry Slush!) and hexagons along with that sweet sentiment make for a lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary for the challenge this week!

Chris Slogar said...

This is Clean and Simple, and that puts a really nice emphasis on the sentiment. I love the flowers in black and white against the Strawberry Slush! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!