Sunday, July 5, 2015

CASE-ing Christmas in August

Hello Crafty Friends,

Welcome to the August CASE-ing Christmas Challenge.  I am very excited as this is my first post with the CASE-ing Christmas Design Team.  At CASE-ing Christmas Challenge we provide a card for you to CASE (Copy And Share Everything).  Here is my take on this month's inspiration.


Here is our inspiration card by Steph:

Here are the details on my card, all products used are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated:
Stamp Set:  Endless Wishes
Card Stock:  Pool Party and Whisper White
Ink:  Lost Lagoon
Misc:  Scallop Edge Punch (retired), Frosted Sequins (retired), 3/8" Lost Lagoon Stitched Satin Ribbon (retired), Snowflakes Embossing folder (Cuttlebug), Glue Dots, Multipurpose Liquid Glue and SNAIL adhesive

This card was very simple to put together.  I love this embossing folder ... of course I love the idea of SNOW ... don't really like dealing with snow, ice or colder temps.  Living in Texas I don't see much snow ... we have more ice than snow.  However, I do love me some ICED tea and I do have a collection of Snowmen, crystal icicles, glittery snowflakes, etc.  I love sparkly things and generally that is what happens when the sun glints off the snow.

Now it is time for you to CASE Steph's card and link it back to CASE-ing Christmas Challenge.  You have until 11:55pm CST on the last day of the month.  Also, each month, we will be celebrating CHRISTMAS on the 25th by doing a random giveaway to one luck participant!  We will have a variety of prizes to give out, but you MUST be linked up by the 23rd of each month in order to be entered into the drawing!  So, take another look at Steph's card and give CASE-ing a go.

Well, I have been wordy enough this time round.  So, I am headed back to the craft table to begin another creation.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: