Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bitty Banners Birthday


I started clearing off my desk this afternoon and soon began playing with the ‘trash’ on my desk … you know, the bits and pieces of previous projects.  The remains of a project that I made several months ago Framed Thoughts of You with Cuttlebug Mania … kept drawing my attention from my appointed task (heehee).  I soon had a card base on my desk and was arranging the little squares and deciding on a stamp to use for said ‘trash’ project.  Below is the product of my ‘clearing off my desk’ project.


I just love the Itty Bitty Banners stamp set and was sad when Stampin’ Up! discontinued it from the catalog.  So, I had a great time this afternoon playing around with this stamp set and coordinating framelit dies.  Here are the details:
Stamp set:  Itty Bitty Banners (retired)
Card stock:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Real Red, Tangerine Tango and Whisper White
Ink:  Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Real Red and Tangerine Tango
Misc:  Squares Collection Framelits Dies (remains of #2), Bitty Banner Framelit Dies, Brights Candy Dots, Stampin’ Dimensionals and SNAIL adhesive

This card is entered into the follow challenges:

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a comment and let me know you were here. 

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

11 comments:

Sharyn Polesel said...

Very cute design! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations, good luck!!! Amy DT

Unknown said...

Awesome use of those bits of paper we hate to part with! Great card. Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts. We hope to see you again!
~ Bonnie DT

Hannelie said...

I love the happy vibe created by this card!
Thanks for joining us at Seize the birthday!

Unknown said...

Awesome card! I really like the idea with the banners and different colours! Thank you for joining us at Sister Act card challenge this week!
Kamila DT

Tanja said...

love how you added the enamel dots to your banners - thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations

shirley-bee said...

Great way to use up all the bits! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

Natalie said...

great CAS card!
Thanks for playing along in the Sister Act Card Challenge.
Hugs,
Natalie
INKognito

Indy's Designs said...

Love the different bright colors and the repeated sentiment. So glad you were inspired to join the Sprinkles Challenge at Cupcake Inspirations!
Debbie, DT Sweetie

Anonymous said...

This is such a fun CAS card! I love the colors and repetition. Thanks for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this week - we hope to see you again soon!

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Beautiful card. Thank you very much for joining our Challenge at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs, Yvonne