Cupid has been playing around with my paper and tools again and has created another cutie. I think this little 'monster' turned out rather cute and just a tad on the 'frilly' side. Have a look-see:
Isn't she a cutie?
- Size A2 (4.25" x 5.50")
- White card base (Core'dinations)
- Mat 1 is 4.0" x 5.25" - Dark Red (Core'dinations)
- Mat 2 is 3.75" x 5.0" - Rose Pink (Core'dinations)
- Mat 3 is ELEGANT EDGES, Hearts 1 + Hrts1-s, pg 26 cut @ 3.5"
- 1 in Dark Red
- 1 in DCWV - The Spring Stack
- Sentiment Mat 1 is 3.50" x 1.125" - Dark Red
- Sentiment Mat 2 is 3.25" x 0.875" - White
- Sentiment computer generated and has Opal Glitter Glue for dot on I and Exclamation point.
- Used Corner Rounder (Marvy Uchida) on all corners.
- Monster: BUMP IN THE NIGHT, Hearty, #4 cut @ 2.8" + layers
- Eyes are Printed Google Eyes (Darice)
- Added a Heart-shaped Self-Stick Gem (Darice) to heart area.
- Doodled with White Sukara Jelly Roll pen.
Cardz TV Stamps.
- Inside Mat 1 is 3" x 4" in Dark Red
- Inside Mat 2 is 2.75" x 3.75" in Rose Pink
- Inside Mat 3 is 2.50" x 3.50" in DCWV - The Spring Stack patterned paper
- Inside Mat 4 is 2.25" x 3.25" in White
- Sentiment is "Happy Valentine's Day from Happy Days stamps set - Cardz TV Stamps
- Doodling with Pentel 1.0mm Black Ener-Gel Pen
- Adhesives used were Scotch ATG and Zig 2 Way Glue Pen Fine Tip by EK Success and Ultra Thin Glue Dots by Glue Dots Int'l.
Pile It On - #3 - Have a Heart
LEJ Designs - #37 - Real or Faux Stitching
City Crafter Challenge - #143 - Forever Mine (Use hearts)
C.R.A.F.T. - #191 Valentines Day Love
Toodles and Happy Crafting,