Monday, January 28, 2013

Nap Time - FCCB #146

Happy Monday!  It is time for another Fantabulous Cricut Challenge!  This week's theme is Time Flies.  Make a project with a clock or something pertaining to time.

I chose to make a LO this time around.  I don't do many of them for publication so I thought this would be a great change for me.  I really need to catch up on my pics and get them in an album.  Here is my latest LO:


My honey and our youngest feline fur-baby love to snuggle together.  I made a page just for them. 
LO size:  12" x 12"
  • Background paper is by DCWV - the Spring and Summer Combo
  • Blue mat (2x) are 4.125" x 5.50"
  • Green and Purple mats are 4.25" x 5.625"
  • Nap Time with Dad:  POOH FONT, cut @ 1.2" using Marker and Marker Shadow
    • Blue and Purple paper (Core'dinations by Darice)
  • Journal Mat:  ELEGANT EDGES, Crcles-s, cut @ 3.7" using Oblong feature and 3.9" using Oblong and Shadow features
    • Purple, Spring Green and White (Core'dinations by Darice)

  • Purrr:  MEOW, #31, Purr1 and Purr1-s, cut @ 2.5"
    • Purple, Spring Green, Blue and White (Core'dinations by Darice)
  • Adhesives:  EK Success (Zig 2 Way glue Pen Fine Tip), Scotch (ATG) and Xyron (500 and 150 Create-a-Sticker)
Stop by Fantabulous Cricut and check out what the DT inspiration.  Don't forget to leave some {Comment Love} for my DT sisters.

Off to work on some Valentines. 

Toodles and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: