Wednesday, January 7, 2015

A Light unto my feet ...

Hello Crafters,

I can't believe it has been almost a month since I have posted here on my blog.  The activities of Christmas, New Year's and getting back into the ebb and flow of the everyday routine again has taken quite a bit of my time lately. 

I have started a new journal that combines art and the memorization of scripture.  My friend MayMay has started a Facebook group for this purpose.  You can find it HERE.  It is a closed group, but you can ask to join.  Here is a pic of my first page.
Here is the list of the supplies I used:
Composition Notebook
Zig Memory System Pure Black Calligraphy pen
Zig Memory System Chocolate Writer pen
Stampin' Up! Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin' Pad
Stampin' Up! 2013-2015 In Color Stampin' Write Markers (Baked Brown Sugar)
Stampin' Up! Work of Art Stamp Set (Wood or Clear Mount)

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Leave a comment that you were here.  I do enjoy hearing form you.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: