Friday, December 12, 2014

Snowflake Joy

Joy, joy, joy!!!  I love working with snowflake stamps, paper, embellishments, ribbon … it goes on and on.  I love the look of snow, but don’t like the cold or the results of snow turning into ice unless it is in a beverage or keeping a watermelon cold during the summer.  But, I do love my snowpeople collection, my glass/crystal snowflake ornaments and icicles.  Nothing says Christmas like icicles on a tree and a beautiful nativity.  Well, on to the card.  I had a lot of fun with this one.


BTW, I got the large snowflake brad from Office Depot about five years ago in the $1 bin.  I bought five packages and they have 20/package … what a steal!

Stamp sets:  Endless Wishes and 2014 November Paper Pumpkin-Simply Snowflake
Misc:  Circles Collection Framelits, Frosted Sequins, Season of Style Designer Washi Tape (vintage), Stampin’ Dimensionals and Snowflake brad

This card is entered in the following challenges:

Thanks for stopping by my crafting blog.  Christmas blessings to you and yours this season.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda 

3 comments:

Sazzle Dazzle said...

A great use of the color palette although at less is more we do prefer to see a little more 'white' space on our cards.
Thanks for sharing and taking part though
Sarah
Less is more

shelly said...

awesome card belinda i especially love the sparkly snowflake section :) thank you for sharing with us at cardztv :) merry christmas! :)

Chrissie said...

Can't believe I didn't get around to visiting last week!
This is really pretty!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"