Monday, December 8, 2014

Lost Lagoon Gift Card Holder and Tag

It's me again!  I have been at the crafting desk for a while today.  I just had to work on this Gift Card Holder.  It was fun playing around with the Envelope Punch Board.  I used it a lot for my corner rounding, but I don't make envelopes with it very often.  Well, on to the project ...



Here are the details:
Stamp set:  November 2014 Paper Pumpkin - Simply Snowflake
Paper:  Whisper White
Ink:  Lost Lagoon and Real Red
Misc:  Envelope Punch Board, 1/8" Real Red Taffeta, Stapler and staples

I cut my card stock to 5-1/2" x 5-1/2" and followed the directions on the Envelope Punch Board for this size.  I cut the tag 2-1/2" x 4-1/2" and placed the edge of the tag in the center of the Envelope Punch Board opening to cut the top edges.  I also rounded the corners on the bottom of the tag.  Very simple.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Create with Connie and Mary - CCMC332 Make a Gift Card Holder
Crafts 4 Eternity - #205 Winter
Daring Cardmakers - Red and Blue

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a comment and let me know you were here.  I do enjoy your comments.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

9 comments:

Melissa Davies said...

What would we do without that punch board?!! I love the simple design - you can whip up several of these in no time! Thanks for joining us in the Gift Card Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Margaret Raburn said...

What a darling gift card holder with the snowflakes! I love that you used the Envelope Punch Board to make it.. great idea! Thanks for joining the fun this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Jo said...

Beautiful stamping! and gorgeous tag too!

jo x

Connie Babbert said...

Very cute, love the red and green snowflakes decorating your holder! So nice to be able to make a bunch of these quickly! Thanks for playing along with the gift card challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

Deb said...

I love all the ideas with the punch board! And thii gift card holder is so cute! Such a great way to use dsp! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

Nicole Tugrul said...

Super cute gift card holder!! I love your homemade designer paper using the snowflakes, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining the gift card holder challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

Simple is so often the best! LOVE that you made your own dsp...looks AWESOME! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great pattern on your gift card holder with the stamping and love the way you created the envelope with the pull-out! Thanks for playing Create with Connie & Mary this week!

michele said...

Gorgeous :) Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity hugs x