Thursday, January 22, 2015

Be Mine Hearts

Happy Thursday!

Wow this week has flown by.  It has been a busier week here for me, but not so busy that the week should have flown by.  There is still so much more to do for this week.  Challenges to enter, Work on my Bible verse art journal and getting my Bible study finished for the week and grocery shopping … the frig and pantry are almost bear. 

I had some wonderful news this morning.  I am now a proud member of the Cuttlebug Mania Design Team.  I am truly excited about this adventure.  You will be seeing my posts here bi-monthly.  I want to invite you all to come and join in on the fun!  Well let’s get to the card … the fun part!!!


Here are the details:
Stamp sets: Language of Love MDS, Teeny Tiny Wishes and You Plus Me
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Real Red, Whisper White and Stack with Love Designer Series Paper Stack
Ink:  Crisp Cantaloupe and Real Red
Misc:  Bitty Banners Framelits, Circles Collection Framelits, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, Stampin’ Dimensionals and SNAIL

This card is entered in the following challenge:

Have a wonderful day!
  •  2015 Occasions Catalog, click HERE
  • 2015 Sale-a-Bration Catalog, click HERE
  • Weekly Deals through January 26, 2015, click HERE

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a comment and let me know you were here. 

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments: