Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Make a Wish in Red

Hello Crafty Friends,

Happy Wednesday!  I like the middle of the week.  I have another quick card to share with you.  When this stamp set (Perfect Pennants) showed up in the 2014 Occasions catalog, I knew I had to have it and the matching framelits.  This is a CASED (Copy and Share Everything), but I did not record and can't remember who I cased this from.  I did change it a bit as I did not have the ribbon the creator used.  Here is my version.
Here are the deets.  Again, all products are Stampin' Up! unless otherwise stated.
Stamp set:  Petite Petals (Wood #133152 or Clear Mount #133155) and Perfect Pennants (Wood #133227 or Clear Mount #133230)
Paper:  Real Red (#102482), Whisper White (#100730) and Fresh Prints DSP Stack (retired)
Ink:  Coastal Cabana (#131175) and Real Red (#126949)
Misc:  Banner Framelits (#132173), Petites Petal punch (#133322), 1/2" Circle punch (#119869), Brights Candy Dots (#130931) and Stampin' Dimensionals (#104430)

Here is another card using the same design with different papers and Glitter Glue (JoAnn's).
This card is entered in the following challenge(s):
Catered Crop - Seeing Red
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - #48 - Anything Goes with a Twist - use some RED

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  If you are interested in any of these products you may SHOP in my online store HERE.  Just click on the SHOP button on the right OR click on any number listed above.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

3 comments:

Lynne, Design Team Member Suzy Bee's Challenge Blog said...

Super cute card - love your splashes of red!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge and of course good luck!
Hugs

Judy1223 said...

Oh, I love this banner-style card! Such pretty colors and great pops of red, perfect for the Catered Crop challenge!

Silke Ledlow said...

Belinda...the DP is awesome and perfect with the red challenge! Thank you for joining in the fun!