Well, I am getting back on track after a bit of vacation. Mom, Bev (my sister), Sharon (my 'adopted' sister) and I went to San Antonio for a short vacation. After our four days of play Mom, Bev and I continued on to Houston to celebrate my Aunt Janice's 70th Birthday. It was a surprise party and tons of fun.
While in Houston Mom, Bev and I played with September 2014 & October 2014 Paper Pumpkin sets. You ask, "What is a Paper Pumpkin?" Well, it is a box of escape that arrives in the mail from Stampin' Up! that gives you all the supplies except scissors and maybe adhesive to make several card or 3D projects. You can check it out HERE and sign up! There are several ways to purchase My Paper Pumpkin:
- Subscribe with a MONTHLY subscription for $19.95 (shipping included)
- Prepay for a ONE month (#137858) month (#137858) prepaid subscription $19.95
- Prepay for THREE months (#137859) prepaid subscription $59.85
- Prepay for SIX months (#137860) prepaid subscription $113.70 (save $1 per month)
- Prepay for TWELVE months (#137861) prepaid subscription $215.40 (save $2 per month
We combined the September 2014 and October 2014 to make the following gift bag for my aunt. It was a quick and fun afternoon of playing with paper and ink.
Stamp set: September 2014 MPP - Seriously Amazing
Paper: Hello Honey (#133678)
Ink: Tangelo Twist (October 2014 MPP) and Mossy Meadow (#133645)
Misc: Basic Black Baker's Twine, Orange Sequins, Orange Mini Clothespin and stickers (October 2014 MPP)
The stamping is crooked and smudged. It was a fun collaborated project.
That is all for now.
Blessings and Happy Crafting,