Monday, September 10, 2012

Hello Kitty New Car! - FCCB#128

Happy Monday!

Hope you had a terrific weekend.  I had a great one.  Sharon, my friend, and I went to an all-day crop.  It was a ton of fun ... eleven hours of cropping, laughing and general fun stuff!!!  Then I crashed on Sunday. 

It is time for another wonderful challenge from FCCB!! 

Theme:  Trains, Planes, & Automobiles
This week your challenge, should you choose to accept it, is to
Make a project using some sort of transportation (Bus, Plane, Train, Car, Bike, etc.). 
So grab your tools and paper and get started.  If you need some exceptional inspiration ZOOM by my design team sister's @ FCCB and their personal blogs.  Don't forget to {LAY a little COMMENT RUBBER} as you speed by.  VAROOM! VAROOM!!

I chose to make a very colorful CAR shaped card!  Hello Kitty is so much fun to work with.  As I readied this cutie I could not help be get excited every step of the way.  I hope you enjoy my little jewel!

Isn't that just too much fun!  Although I don't use this cartridge alot, it is one of my favorites.  Here are the details.

Card Base:  HELLO KITTY, pg 64, HK15, cut @ 4" using Card feature.
Car and Miss Kitty:  HELLO KITTY, pg 64, HK15, cut @ 4" using White&Fur/Bow&Nose, and Clothes/Clothes
Inside:  HELLO KITTY, pg 64, HK15, cut @ 4" using Blackout feature.  I trimmed left edge to make flush when card is closed.
Cardstock:  The Paper Company(Black, White, Yellow, Medium Blue, Turquoise and Medium Pink)
Tools:  X-acto knife
Adhesive:  Scotch (ATG and Scrapbooker's Glue) and EKSuccess (Zig 2 Way glue Pen Fine Tip)

NOTE:  If using Scrapbooker's Glue use a very light hand as it can make your paper curl/warp.

Did you get your tools and paper ready yet?  Well, what are you waiting for?!?!?  You only have a week to get your project posted to FCCB!  Don't forget to ZOOM by my design team sister's blogs, they love {A COAT OF WAX (comment love)} just as much as you do.

Well, I am off to another challenge!  See you on the information turnpike!

Toodles and Happy Crafting,
Blessings,
Belinda

3 comments:

scootingranny said...

Hello Kitty...always one of my favs! Great card

Lori said...

Love this cart, such a cute card!

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a sweet Hello Kitty card. I love this cart. Great colors.