Friday, July 13, 2012

It's a JUNGLE out there!

Find my Fantabulous Cricut Challenge post HERE.
Find my Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges post, You are HERE!

Good morning Bloggers,

Hope you have had a fantastic week.  Not too bad here.  As usual it is HOT and SUNNY!!  Being a summer girl at heart, I love the sun!!! 

This week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges our theme is all about the JUNGLE.  So, create any type of project with a JUNGLE theme - either using jungle foliage or animals, etc.  Let your imagination take you on a SAFARI!!!

I was a bit bummed by this one at first since I am using my tags to create an annual album about me and my family.  None of us has been to the jungle and I have already created a tag for the zoo, so what was I going to come up with for this week's tag.  As I pondered it HIT me!!! ... Do a tag about Don's pandas.  So that is just what I did.

When Don and I were making arrangements with the florist for our wedding he saw this HUGE cute panda on display.  Several months later, after we were married, I called the florist and ordered the panda with a huge basket of plants.  Don loved it and that panda has been displayed in our bedroom every since.  I have added many pandas on to his collection.  So, today I honor the pandas with a JUNGLE inspired tag.

Recipe:
Tag:  ELEGANT EDGES, pg 47, Heart2-s cut @ 4.5" using Oblong and Shadow
Panda:  CREATE A CRITTER, pg 58, Panda cut @ 3" with all layers
Bamboo:  CREATE A CRITTER, pg 58, Panda cut @ 2", 3" and 4" using Accessory feature
Card Stock:  The Paper Company (Black, White, Gray, Tan and Brown)
Patterned Paper:  NRN Designs (Chinese Characters)
Ink:  Tsukineko (Tuxedo Black, Cottage Ivy and Rich Cocoa)
Adhesives:  Scotch (ATG and Foam Tape)

I think he came out really cute.  Don really liked my little panda.  So, pop on by Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges and be inspired by the design team to make a Jungle inspired project of your own.

PRIZE ALERT          PRIZE ALERT          PRIZE ALERT

This week Lynn of Boots and Bling Time is our Sponsor
One lucky winner will win this wonderful Paula Dean crafting combo.
It includes a 6"x6" Paper Pack, Tag Book, 3D Embellishments and Package of flowers
everything is coordinating.  WOW!!!  This is terrific. 

Toodles and Happy Crafting,
Belinda


No comments: