Friday, February 13, 2015

Trust in the LORD ...

Hello again Crafters,

I finally got photos of my latest pages in my Scripture Art Journal.  Here is my page for with week of January 11, 2015.

 
I used many different fonts on this week's entry.  I really don't draw very well, but do enjoy working with fonts.  All fonts on this page were hand written or drawn by me with the exception of the ampersand, that is a stamp as is the smaller heart.

This verse is one of my favorites and have had this one memorized for quite a while.  If you are interested in this sort of thing, please join us.  On Facebook search for Hide His Word in My HeART, and request to join.  One of the admins will take care of you very quickly.  One thing about this group is that there are some prayer warriors in this group and we pray for each other.  Maymay has a wonderful outreach with this group. 

Products used on this page are:
Stamp sets:  Perfect Pennants (heart) and You + Me (ampersand)
Ink:  Crumb Cake and Real Red
Markers:  Stampin' Write Markers (Baked Brown Sugar in the 2013-2015 In Color set) and Zig Memory Systems Markers
Colored Pencils:  Crayola 24 set

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a comment so I know that you have stopped by.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: