Saturday, February 14, 2015

Pray without ceasing

It's me again!

I have another page to share from my Scripture Art Journal.  This week our verse was 1 Thessalonians 5:17 ... "Pray without ceasing."  I love this verse.  It tells us what we are to be doing with our time ... very to the point.


This font is handwritten.  I had a terrible time with the pen on this one, but that is all part of it being and art journal ... to show your progress along the way.

Items used were:
Stamp set:  Work of Art
Ink:  Strawberry Slush and Tempting Turquoise
Pen:  Bic Black 1.6mm

The inks used were TOO bright with the first stamping, so I stamped off on scratch paper first and then applied to the journal page.  I really like the effect. 

I love how the Work of Art swoosh can be used to make a circle.  This kind of looks like a Wedding Ring Quilt and shows the benefits of a prayer group with the unbroken chain of prayers.

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  Please leave a message so I know you where here for a visit.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: