Saturday, April 9, 2011

You Make Me Smile!

There are people in our lives that just make us smile.  Well this card would be perfect for one such person.  I used the stamp set by Doodlebug Designs called Doodlebug Memories, it is an old set.  It has several great sayings you can piece together:  you make me + Smile; you make me + Giggle; you make me + Laugh.  This set also has some great butterflies and flowers.  I just love the set.

Here is my smile card:
Design details:
Size:  A2
CS:  White, green, light gray, medium gray and black (The Paper Company)
PP:  Pink Stripe (Colorbok - Pastel Garden) and Dots and Eggs (DCWV - Spring Stack)
Ink:  Heliotrope Pigment Brush Pad (Colorbox)
Stamps:  you make me + SMILE (Doodlebug Design, Inc. - Doodlebug Memories)
Accents:  Light blue rhinestones (Darice)
Create a Critter (pg 71) cut at 2-1/2"

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles #61 - Let's get girly (I think the earrings make the lamb look girly and the pink paper)
Papers, Scissors & Rocks #109 - 4 of anything (papers)

Thanks for taking a peek,
Belinda

2 comments:

Glenda J said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Belinda

Great card and what an oh so girly lamb with her earrings! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina