Saturday, April 9, 2011

You Make Me Smile!

There are people in our lives that just make us smile.  Well this card would be perfect for one such person.  I used the stamp set by Doodlebug Designs called Doodlebug Memories, it is an old set.  It has several great sayings you can piece together:  you make me + Smile; you make me + Giggle; you make me + Laugh.  This set also has some great butterflies and flowers.  I just love the set.

Here is my smile card:
Design details:
Size:  A2
CS:  White, green, light gray, medium gray and black (The Paper Company)
PP:  Pink Stripe (Colorbok - Pastel Garden) and Dots and Eggs (DCWV - Spring Stack)
Ink:  Heliotrope Pigment Brush Pad (Colorbox)
Stamps:  you make me + SMILE (Doodlebug Design, Inc. - Doodlebug Memories)
Accents:  Light blue rhinestones (Darice)
Create a Critter (pg 71) cut at 2-1/2"

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Kaboodle Doodles #61 - Let's get girly (I think the earrings make the lamb look girly and the pink paper)
Papers, Scissors & Rocks #109 - 4 of anything (papers)

Thanks for taking a peek,
Belinda

3 comments:

Glenda J said...

So adorable! Thanks for playing along with my challenge.

sparklygirl-Tina said...

Hi Belinda

Great card and what an oh so girly lamb with her earrings! Thanks so much for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

Tina

Arlene said...

This is super cute! I am a new follower from the Love Link Up Party! Your work is awesome.

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/