Friday, April 29, 2011

Birthday Flowers

This was a quickie.  I was inspired by two things:  the 365 Cards header and a new Scrappy Cat stamp set I got a few weeks ago.  Although the picture doesn't show it the stems are also covered in light green glitter glue. 
Design details:
Size: A2 (maybe a little shorter)
CS:  Yellow (DCWV 8x8 Birthday Scrapbook kit)
Stamps:  Flowers (Scrappy Cat) and Happy Birthday (My Sentiments Exactly - Birthday set)
Pigment Ink:  Pink, purple, and orange (Colorbox)
Color Medium:  Fuchsia 0.5mm Writer and Spring Green 0.5mm Writer (Zig Memory Systems)
Accents:  Jewels (Scrappy Cat), Jewels (Darice) and Light Green Glitter Glue (Hobby Lobby)

This card is entered in 365 Card - Day 50 - Inspired by header.

I think that is it for tonight.  I need to clean up my craft table and start a fresh in the morning.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

3 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

SImple and sweet.I like it.

Pam said...

Very pretty!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

Very pretty! Love your sparkles!