Sunday, January 16, 2011

Thank You Bird

Happy New Year All!

I know that I am a few weeks behind ... I am ready to get a new year underway though.  I want to take sometime to catch up.  I finally got a Cricut!!!  WOOHOO!!!  And I have finally gotten it installed into my office.  It is a bit stuffed with regular office goodies and all my crafting goodies.  I will have to come up with a better plan.  Shhhhh ... don't tell DH, but I may turn our guest room into my craft room.  What to do with the furniture ... that is a subject for another day.

Presenting the first card from my new creations with Cricut:

The inspiration for this card came from Tracy - CardJunkieToo.  Please click on the link and check out her blog.  She has some great ideas and wonderful projects.  

Card Recipe:
Green pre-made card (6-1/2 x 5) - unknown
Cardstock (The Paper Co.) - Bright Pink, Lt Pink, Lt Green, Black and White
Patterned Paper (DCWV - The Spring Stack)
Green Rhinestone (K & Company)
Black Pen (Pentel EnerGel 1.0)
Bird - Create-a-Critter (pg 65) cut at 3-1/4"
Cloud - Create-a-Critter (pg 65) pink cut at 1-1/2" and white cut at 1-1/4"

Thank you for stopping by ... until next time!

7 comments:

Minta's Creations said...

Love your bird card..so too adorable! Love it!

Just became a follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
Minta

Carina (PaperJunky) said...

I love the Bird
i am now a Follower
Carina
http://paperjunkiemama.blogspot.com/

DIANA L. said...

That is such a cute card Love that cartridge TFS
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

Simply Pam said...

This card is adorable! Love the colors you used. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.

Pam
Simply-Pam.blogspot.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super cute! Congrats on your Cricut!

ScrappinAnn said...

Birds are one of my favorite things to make on my cricut. Great first project! Thanks for sharing.
I have joined your blog as a follower.
www.annlenth.blogspot.com

Audrey said...

I love your bird card. I also love my cricut and my best friend gave it to me. I am now a follower. God BLess!