Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Paper Pumpkin in the Pink

Check out this exciting news!!!


Paper Pumpkin is going PINK in October.  Get your special PINK Paper Pumpkin by joining Paper Pumpkin by October 10, 2015.  For every subscriber on October 10 Stampin' Up! will donate $1 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation ... AND for every NEW subscriber by October 10 Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to Breast Cancer Research Foundation!!!  That is exciting news.  Although I have not personally fought this battle I have many relative who are Breast Cancer survivors ... Praise the Lord!  I would encourage you to subscribe to Paper Pumpkin so you to can be 'In the PINK' during the October shipment.  Click HERE to join in on the PINK Paper Pumpkin escape!

Things I enjoy about Paper Pumpkin:
  • It's a surprise ... and I do love creative surprise packages ... much better than bills!
  • I get a new Stampin' Spot each month.
  • A new Exclusive stamp set each month.
  • All the instructions are thought out for me, cut and ready to assemble.
  • Projects are more than just cards ... there are 3-D, gift giving, party favors, boxes and more.
This PINK Paper Pumpkin promotion is a Win-Win for everyone:  You get the first ever PINK Paper Pumpkin and Breast Cancer Research Foundation gains more in donations!!!

Won't you be a PINK Pumpkin in October?

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: