Friday, May 29, 2015

Have You Breaked for Paper Pumpkin Today?

Crafter,

When was the last time you took a Paper Pumpkin Break?  Well, I took one today.  I opened my red-orange box and had a crafting respite where I did not have to think about the details, because everything was thought out for me.

If you are interested in your own Paper Pumpkin Break, here are the details for terrific savings on your Paper Pumpkin subscription!  For a limited time {until Wednesday, June 10, 2015, 11:50 PM (MT)} you can sign up for Paper Pumpkin and SAVE 50% off your first two months!!

Things I enjoy about Paper Pumpkin:
  • It's a surprise ... and I do love creative surprise packages ... much better than bills!
  • I get a new Stampin' Spot each month.
  • A new Exclusive stamp set each month.
  • All the instructions are thought out for me, cut and ready to assemble.
  • Projects are more than just cards ... there are 3-D, gift giving, party favors, boxes and more.

Here are some pictures of the Sew You project I have received.  This kit came with nine cards and envelopes.  I really enjoyed sewing ‘you’ on the accent piece of these cards.
The puffy heart sticker is a fun embellishment!

Love the 'gem' sticker and stamp ... too much fun!

There was a small triangle and asterisk included in the stamps.  I used them to make a party hat!
Click HERE to find out more and/or sign up for Paper Pumpkin.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me HEREI would love to be your Creative Coach.

Thanks for stopping by, now go check out Paper Pumpkin so you can join in on the creativity and fun!

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

No comments: