Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Christmas Greetings

Me again with another Christmas card.  This is a new stamp set, Endless Wishes, for me and I am having fun playing around with this set.

I love snowflakes and snowmen.  I have a collection of snowmen that stay out most of the year.  They look cuddly.  However, none of the snowmen (icemen) I have made ever looked cuddly.  Where I live we don't get snow suitable for snowmen making, we get mostly ice ... oh well!

Stamp set:  Endless Wishes (#136829)
Paper:  Whisper White (#100730) and Gold Foil (#132622)
Ink:  Old Olive (#126953), Pear Pizzazz (#131180) and Real Red (#126949)
Misc:  File Tabs Edgelits (#133729)

Thanks for stopping by for a visit.  If you would like to purchase any of the items listed above please click HERE and stop and shop with me.  I would be honored if you would allow me to be your Stampin' Up! Demonstrator.  Or, if you wish to check out any of the items I used for this card click on their item # for a direct link.

Remember to check out these specials:
Weekly Deals
New Stamp set - Banner Blessings
Give the Gift of Creativity - Paper Pumpkin - this is a great gift for a crafty friend or someone just getting started in stamping.

This card is entered in the following challenges:
Christmas Stampin' All Year Long - #36 - Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #202 Keep It Flat
Pile It On - #45 - Special Occasion
Sister Act Card Challenge - #82 - Anything Goes
My Perfect Life - #45 - Always a Christmas Card
Alphabet Challenge - T is for Traditional Christmas
52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - November Color Challenge

Again, thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda

8 comments:

Heather said...

Very pretty! Love the CAS style and those elegant snowflakes! Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

Patricia Hays said...

I like the file folder design of your pretty CAS card! Thanks for sharing it with us at 52{C}CT.

fabiola jaques said...

très charmante création Belinda, malheureusement notre règlement ne permet de jouer qu'une seule fois, merci de jouer avec nous chez CSAYL, biz

Deborah Frings said...

I have this set too - the snowflakes are absolutely gorgeous! I like the file tab edge with the gorgeous gold layer. Thanks so much for playing along with 52CCT this week!

Hazel said...

Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 202- you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for November - I'd love to see it there too. x

Marina said...

Beautiful stamping , I like the tab edge. Thank you for joining in with my Festive 48.

Shabby Baker said...

Awww, sweet! I totally love your card! I am so much fond of handmade Christmas greetings and I am trying to keep all of my cards for my family personalized. I wish I could be as good as you. That's lovely. Have a great and happy holidays!

Hazel said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for my CHNC challenge extra for November - hope to see you again soon x