Thursday, May 26, 2011

Blossoming Birdhouse

Well it is time for another great challenge at Paper Crafting Journey.  Challenge 11 is Favorite Technique.  I have so many I love to use it was hard to channel just one technique.
I chose to highlight Birdhouse from Limited Runs Digi's.  I really like the style of their stamps.

The favorite techniques I used this week were dry embossing (green mat is embossed with vines), glitter highlights (on blossoms) and inking (on green mats inside and out).

Design details:
Size:  A2
CS:  White and Spring Green (The Paper Company)
PP:  Yellow floral (Colorbok - Pastel Garden pack)
Color medium:  Colored pencils (Crayola), Spring Green Writer (Zig Memory Systems)
Tools:  Vines Embossing Plate (Fiskars - Texture Plates II)
Accents:  Pineapple Glitter Glue (JoAnn's)
Adhesive:  ATG (Scotch)

Come join in on the fun and show us your Favorite Technique at Paper Crafting Journey.

Blessings and Happy Crafting,
Belinda