Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Hobby Lobby Haul 3-22-11

Yesterday (3-22), Mom and I went to Hobby Lobby.  They are having a sale (50% off on Easter crafts and Scrapbooking embellishments, paper, etc.).  Everything in this picture was 50% off.  There is a 4 pack of glitter glue with fine tip (WooHoo!), felt flowers with embellies, wooden embellies, and more.  The Easter eggs in the long packs are like those by Jolie; I bought the last two packages on this one.  I was hoping to increase my brad and rhinestone stash.  Only brads that I did not have were the pastels in round so I picked these up too.  Rhinestone stock was depleted a bit.  I was wanting some colored rhinestones in multi-packs.  Only one was available and was the colors I have plenty of.  Hopefully I will be able to increase this at the Joann's sale this weekend with my 25% off entire purchase (including sale items). 


Well it is time to get back to crafting!

No comments: